Are you a car enthusiast who enjoys helping other enthusiasts customize their vehicles and improve their overall driving comfort? Our company is looking for dedicated window tinters to take superior care of our customers and their vehicles. You’ll tint windows in a work environment that gives you access to the most cutting-edge equipment and techniques in the industry, which can double as a free education. Even better is the fact that we offer such benefits as personal paid leave, vacation time and various types of health insurance coverage. We look forward to brightening your future as you tint our customers’ windows and improve their driving safety while they’re behind the wheel.
- Install window tint on vendor, customer and dealership automobiles using quality products and the most trusted techniques for the best results.
- Remain in constant communication with necessary personnel to ensure projects stay on schedule and are completed per the latest company standards.
- Remove dirt and debris from windows and windshield, and apply primer before starting every tinting job.
- Choose the right tools, equipment and parts necessary to complete a job.
- Use shop software system to enter, update and verify job information before, during and after each individual tint job.
- Utilize a plotter to create a computer cutout of tint film, and cut tint film by hand when necessary.
- Perform work according to the latest OSHA and EPA regulations and standards.
- Help keep the shop and the rest of your work environment orderly by cleaning up after every job, putting tools and equipment back in their proper place and performing janitorial duties when needed.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED
- Able to read and understand information and instructions
- Experience working with various types of automobiles
- Valid driver’s license and able to pass a criminal background check and drug test
- Background working with Llumar products